5 Awesome Things You Can Learn From Tiffany Haddish.
I first saw Tiffany Haddish on The Carmichael Show but it wasn’t until I saw her on an entrance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert that she really stood out. She’s was so full of energy and confidence and I was in awe. From then on I have been lowkey obsessed and she hasn’t disappointed me yet. Everyone loved her on the “Girls Trip – the movie”, her comedy special was bomb too. I am currently reading, The Black Unicorn and I can’t stop laughing. You almost read it the way she speaks.
We all can’t be as extroverted as Tiffany Haddish but there are a few character traits that we could do well by ourselves to borrow.
- She’s confident. Every time Tiffany walks into a room or a situation she knows she can own the room. She dances herself into the room, confidently calls herself an energy producer claiming the ability to produce energy in any given crowd and actually does. She knows she can make almost anyone laugh.
- She’s unapologetic. It doesn’t matter who she’s with, Tiffany Haddish doesn’t make excuses for who she is. She tells anyone that cares to listen that she was raised in the hood, lived in her car at some point when she was homeless and isn’t trying to be broke again now that she is finding success. She’s all about discounts and not splurging and doesn’t lie about it.
- She makes the best of every situation. Tiffany doesn’t wallow in self-pity when things happen to her, she laughs them off and uses it as material for her comedy. She also does her best to find solutions to her problems.
- She’s appreciative. How many people could get a rental of their dream car and a cut-out of their favorite person and act like their whole world is complete? Tiffany Haddish can! Her reaction when Ellen gifted her was just priceless.
- She’s always ready. Tiffany is always ready at the drop of a hat to perform. Be it to perform her comedy, hype up a crowd, she’s always ready.
What are your favorite Tiffany Haddish qualities?